Boy, kidnapped eight years ago, to be reunited with his mother…
A Texas mother will soon be reunited with her son, who was kidnapped in 2004 when he was just 8 months old. KPRC-TV’s Mary Benton reports.
By msnbc.com staff Read Full Story
Miguel Morin was 8 months old when, police say, his baby sitter took him for what was supposed to be just one night in 2004. The sitter, Krystle Rochelle Tanner, was Miguel’s godmother and friends with his mother, police say.
Now, eight years after his disappearance, Miguel will be reunited with his mother, Auboni Champion-Morin of Houston, pending a DNA test, Click2houston.com reported Wednesday. She says she never gave up hope that she would find her child.
“I prayed every night that he was safe, loved and he would come home one day,” Champion-Morin told the Houston television station.
WOW! is all I can say, we have no idea what families, moms & dads go through when this happens… and it happens everyday around the world but we never hear about those, unless it has a dramatic angle the media can use to tell the story!!
So, as parents we need to prepare, protect, prevent… to have PEACE!!
The 4 Parent P’s To Start The Process…
- 1. Read the CyberHood Watch Network of sites, which by the way we have made a one stop place to get all the daily News & Info [Click Here]
2. Invest in some GOOD security software for all PC’s & commutation devices for all family members, here is a good solid list to start with: Safeguarding Kids With AmberAlert, get good Monitoring Software, also Get Free Free Child Safety Kit Today! And for sure, InstantAmber for light speed protection!
3. Know Your ENEMY!!! you and your family have to realize that you are VULNERABLE 24/7
4. Also, check out my good friends online who take care of millions of children everyday: Mary Kay Hoal, Sue Scheff Blog, Mathieu Berman, Polly Kass, NCMEC, AmberAlert and our 3 recommend kid social sites: Yoursphere, Minimonos, Kidzui Browser
- 1. By, getting the family together and talking to them about Online Security and Internet Safety!!
2. By, getting familiar and reading the blogs in the above list, and using the tools…
3. By, getting and installing nanny-cams, GPS’s and tracking security type tools, etc…
4. By, getting books on the internet and social networks and platforms, to really understand what your children are facing in today’s Digital World in the CyberHood we all live in NOW!!
- 1. Definition: a. to be in readiness for (as an occasion) b. to meet or satisfy in advance c. to act ahead of d. to go or arrive before
2. Trust You Gut Stop It Now!® you never what type of Cyber Criminals, are targeting your kids…
3. Remember this the fastest growing type of ID theft so, please Register your kids to stop child ID theft? Utah officials say ‘Sign ‘em up‘
4. Talk to your kids about stranger danger and please take 25 minutes a day to study this valuable information with them. [Click Here]
- 1. peace of MIND!
2. Peace of MIND!!
3. Peace OF MIND!!!
4. PEACE OF MIND!!!!
These are all things you can DO SOMETHING Today!!! To Fully Protect Your Children NOW!! and for the Rest of Their Precious Youth! To Start The Process…
Learn IT, DO IT, Teach IT, Share IT, BE IT
Your CyberHood Watch Partner
Radio Security Journalist
© 2006 – 2012 CyberHood Watch® Blog
[Think IT Won't Happen To You? The 4 Parent P’s!]
Go to The CyberHood Watch on iTunes to listen to over 400 world-wide professionals & experts helping parents everywhere, by Keeping Our Children Safe online, click below to learn how-to protect yourself!!!