This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. CyberHood Watch makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, CyberHood Watch does not warrant that:
this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations Of Liability
CyberHood Watch will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
[to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if CyberHood Watch has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit CyberHood Watch liability in respect of any:
death or personal injury caused by CyberHood Watch negligence;
fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of CyberHood Watch; or
matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for CyberHood Watch to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, CyberHood Watch has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against CyberHood Watch officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect CyberHood Watch officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as CyberHood Watch.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
This Website Disclaimer
This website disclaimer is based on a precedent created by template-contracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com
- Additional Disclaimer Notes
- The CyberHood Watch makes every effort to ensure, but does not guarantee, the accuracy of the information on its website. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
- The designation employed and the presentation of material on this resources page do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of The CyberHood Watch concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area or of its authorities or sovereignty on its territory and natural resources, and delineation of its frontiers or boundaries.
- Hyperlinks to other web sites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those other websites on the part of The CyberHood Watch.
- Copyright © 2006 – 2011 The CyberHood Watch – All rights reserved. This information may be freely used and copied for educational and other non-commercial purposes, provided that any reproduction of data be accompanied by an acknowledgement of the source.