This policy is valid from 01 December 2009
This blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. For questions about this blog, please contact: dave(@)thecyberhoodwatch.com -or- bill(@)thecyberhoodwatch.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog. We have a financial interest in the following that are relevant to our blogging: Invisus, PC Pandora, CHW Partners, WiFi Security Guy.
This disclosure policy
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
- Additional Disclaimer Notes
- The CyberHood Watch makes every effort to ensure, but does not guarantee, the accuracy of the information on its website. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
- The designation employed and the presentation of material on this resources page do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of The CyberHood Watch concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area or of its authorities or sovereignty on its territory and natural resources, and delineation of its frontiers or boundaries.
- Hyperlinks to other web sites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those other websites on the part of The CyberHood Watch.
- Copyright © 2006 – 2011 The CyberHood Watch – All rights reserved. This information may be freely used and copied for educational and other non-commercial purposes, provided that any reproduction of data be accompanied by an acknowledgement of the source.